Williams Sonoma End-Grain Cutting Board, Acacia
Make everyday food prep easier and more enjoyable with our handsome acacia cutting board – great for everything from chopping fresh fruits and veggies to slicing crusty artisan loaves. End-grain construction gives the board exceptional strength and durability.
- Expertly crafted of solid acacia wood.
- This sustainable, richly grained, wood is prized for its density and hardness.
- Durable end-grain construction easily withstands everyday use.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15" x 20" x 1 1/2" thick.
- 7 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, warm the mineral oil slightly and apply it in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.