White Rose Wreath
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Preserved white roses accent a lively mix of hydrangea, bay, salal, pepperberry, curly willow and natural moss. Handmade exclusively for Williams-Sonoma at a family farm in Monterey County, CA. Protect from weather. 18” diam.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the wreath and gently remove it from the box.
- The fresh and dried natural materials used in the wreath are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade and become fragile. As fresh botanicals age, it is natural for their colors to fade and their leaves to curl slightly.
- If you choose to hang your wreath outdoors, protect it from the sun, wind and rain.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move it once it has been placed.
- With proper care this wreath will last up to one year.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.