Weck Cylindrical Jars, Set of 6
Jars, Set of 6Free Shipping
Weck glass jars have been a mainstay in European kitchens since 1900, when German merchant Johann Weck pioneered the science of water-bath canning. Weck jars are still a reliable favorite of European home cooks for preserving and storing foods. These cylindrical jars are ideal for preserving asparagus, carrots, long green beans, cucumbers and other tall vegetables.
- For preserving foods using boiling-water canning; also useful for storing dry food staples in the pantry.
- Each clear glass jar features a glass lid with rubber ring and two rustproof stainless-steel clamps for creating an airtight seal you can check at a glance.
- Wide-mouth shape is easy to fill.
- Seal is easy to check at a glance: the pull-tab on the rubber ring should face downward.
- Replacement rubber rings and clamps are available.
- Embossed with the Weck strawberry logo.
- BPA free.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 20.2-oz. cap.; 8 1/4" high, 2 1/2" opening.
- Set includes 6 jars, 6 lids, 6 rubber rings and 12 clamps.
- Made in Germany.
- Microwaveable and freezer safe.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.