In this intriguing trio of giclée prints, Canadian artist Katie Brennan marries her love of painting with her remarkable talent for graphic design. Offering fresh perspectives on geometric abstraction, the gray-and-yellow compositions are taken from Brennan’s original gouache on paper artwork.
- Reproductions of geometric studies by artist and curator Katie Brennan.
- Giclée printing captures the fine detail and subtle shading of the original artwork.
- Printed on archival paper.
- Each deckle-edged print is floated atop an off-white mat and mounted behind glass.
- Silver-leaf pine frames.
- D-rings and wire at the back for hanging.
- 26" sq. overall (image is 24" sq.).
- Prints are made in Canada; frames are made in Malaysia.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.