Waring Pro Cast Iron Grill
Crafted to professional specifications and scaled for easy home use, the Waring Pro Cast Iron Grill lets you grill foods to perfection right on your countertop. Ideal for preparing steaks, burgers poultry, vegetables and more, it has a pre-seasoned cast-iron grilling surface that heats evenly and sears foods beautifully and creates a delicious caramelized crust, results that rival outdoor grilling. Simply plug it in and set the dial, and the surface heats in minutes. A detachable splatter guard and spill tray minimize mess and make cleanup a snap.
- Commercial-quality electric grill with plug-in ease.
- Features an extra-large 20" x 13" pre-seasoned cast-iron grilling surface, the choice of professional chefs.
- The cast iron sears perfectly to give foods a crispy, caramelized crust, and its deep ridges create attractive grill marks.
- Dial-controlled low, medium and high temperature settings.
- Reaches the desired heat setting, up to 500°F, quickly and evenly, and retains heat beautifully.
- Complete instructions include recommended grill times for different foods at each setting.
- Indicator light illuminates when selected heat setting is reached.
- Stainless-steel splatter guard helps keep surrounding areas clean.
- Drips and spills are channeled into a stainless-steel tray that locks safely into place.
- Splatter guard and drip tray are removable and dishwasher safe.
- Use only in a well-ventilated area.
- 23 1/4" x 13" x 7 1/4" high; 21 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.