Waring Pro Food Slicer with 8 1/2" Blade
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Slice foods with deli precision using this professional-quality machine. The slicer's adjustable stainless-steel blade produces perfectly uniform portions every time – from paper-thin shavings of prosciutto or pepperoni to sandwich-ready slices of roast meats, cold cuts and cheeses. Thanks to an extra-large capacity food carriage, it's easy to slice big batches of your favorite foods.
- Adjustable stainless-steel cutting blade slices a wide variety of meats and cheeses from 0–24mm thick.
- Heavy-duty motor guarantees efficient, precise slicing.
- Nonslip feet hold the slicer securely on your countertop for stable operation.
- Brushed die-cast aluminum housing is designed to provide years of impeccable service.
- Removable blade and food guide ensure easy cleanup.
- Blade sharpener included.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #FS1000.
- Cast-aluminum construction.
- 18 1/2" x 21" x 17" high.; 8 1/2" diam. blade; 31 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not attempt to slice frozen foods or bones.
- Do not immerse the appliance in water – or put any parts into the dishwasher. Do not use abrasive substances or solvents.
- Wash the slicer with a soft cloth or sponge and a mild cleaner, then dry it carefully.
- Clean the food guide by rinsing it with water, then carefully drying it with a soft cloth.
- Clean the front of the blade with a moist sponge or cloth. Most, but not all, of the back of the blade can be cleaned in a similar manner by carefully rotating the front the blade by hand (touch only the flat side of the blade, not the edges).
- Clean the blade cover in the sink or with a spray cleaner.
- Do not use abrasive substances or solvents.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.