Vitamix Professional Series 750 Heritage Blender
The Vitamix Pro 750 Heritage blender offers all the power and functionality of the Pro 750 but with the added durability of a solid-metal base. The 64-oz. container has a low, wide profile designed to fit under most kitchen cabinets while producing extremely fast, efficient results. Engineered and made in the USA, the Vitamix Pro 750 Heritage brings true professional performance to the home kitchen.
- Five preset programs for smoothies, soups, frozen desserts, purees and washing.
- 2.2-peak-horsepower motor and wide blade radius blend ingredients completely and evenly for ultra-smooth, creamy results.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Creates blends at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- Extremely versatile machine can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients and whip up ice cream and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and preparing salsas and dips.
- Hand built and rigorously tested by the family-owned company at its headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Vitamix model number #59326.
- 64-oz. cap.
- 7 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 17 1/2" high.
- 13.6 lb.
- 1440W; 24,000 RPMs.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Engineered and assembled in the USA.
- Variable speed operation is controlled with the turn of a dial.
- Pulse function can be used at any speed and offers total control over texture and thickness.
- Superior airflow and a highly efficient motor make the 750 blender 40% quieter than previous models.
- BPA-free co-polyester carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Laser-cut hardened stainless-steel blades.
- Solid-metal housing with a brushed finish.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam.
- Comes with a cookbook.
- 7-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then run on pre-programmed wash setting for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Need
Vitamix 48 oz. Wet-Blade Container
Vitamix 32-Oz. Dry-Blade Container
Vitamix 32-oz. Wet-Blade Container
Rated 5 out of 5 by jan1234 from Best blender ever! Love this blender it is used every day. It is pricey, but worth the money! I highly recommend this blender.Date published: 2017-02-05Rated 5 out of 5 by nuhib from Vita Mix the best I love my Vita mix. It would be nice to have a cover for it to keep the dust off, but it really doesn't have a chance to get dusty as I use it every day. Christmas cookies this year were all Vita Mix!! So yummy and easy. My husband and I are on to making soups, oh so good!! Smoothies and muffins can't be beat. I could go on but I have to go to my Vita Mix and make something for supper.Date published: 2017-01-18Rated 5 out of 5 by WPmom from Best Blender Ever! This is my second Vitamix and I only bought a new one for the features - the one that is 12 years old still works beautifully. It's my favorite kitchen appliance by far. From Smoothies to soup and everything in between (including ice cream!) this machine is terrific.Date published: 2017-01-11Rated 4 out of 5 by BarbieCh from Effective good quality This is my second Vita-Mix After 20 years and replaced parts I decided the quality was worth a repeat purchase As expected this new machine is top quality with extra preprogrammed options I did expect that after all this time it would be quieter but noise is a small price to pay All in all I love it !Date published: 2017-01-03Rated 4 out of 5 by SunshineRye from Great machine, a little too tall We absolutely love this Vitamix. We love the preset feature on this 750 Heritage model. Perfect smoothies every time. We haven't tried the soup features yet. Love the self cleaning mode, you know it's getting every nook and cranny cleaned. We bought an additional smaller container for our family of 4 adults/1toddler. It gives out a perfect amount of smoothies for the family. Wished that it wasn't so large. The smallest canister doesn't fit under our custom cabinets unless we flip the lid upside down. Also wish that the Vitamix had a cover of some sort to hide it.Date published: 2016-12-09Rated 5 out of 5 by JDCPA from What's not to love? Big lump in my throat when I made the initial cash outlay for the Heritage 750. Would we be able to justify making that purchase? I don't yet have the answer to that question, but I can tell you we love it so far. Love the pre-settings and the ease of cleaning! Love that my spouse will gladly devour a smoothie when he would otherwise not eat kale or organic plain Greek yogurt. We have only begun to explore the Vitamix possibilities.Date published: 2016-09-27Rated 4 out of 5 by Haiqi from Would give it 4.5 if possible I upgraded mine 6300 to this pro 750. It has almost all the advantages claimed. It is indeed quieter than the 6300 which is the reason I upgraded. And the container is wider and lower. I like it. However, it made it impossible to make cold dessert for 1 or two persons, because the tamper is not able to reach that little amount of material at the bottom of the container. My daughter really complained about this new blender and she missed the 6300. My solution was spending more money and buying the 32 oz container. And she loves the smaller container very much. Luckily I got it on a good deal. But still it is extra expense for this already expensive blender. Another minor annoyance is the markers on the container are too faint to read. They are harder to read than the ones on the original tall 64 oz containers.Date published: 2016-09-12Rated 5 out of 5 by LisaMaryP from Excellent purchase! Highly recommend! Absolutely love the Vitamix. Protein shakes taste better when using it! I love the self cleaning option. Looking forward to exploring new recipes!!Date published: 2016-07-02