Vitamix Professional Series 200 Blender
Since 1937, Vitamix machines have set the standard for durability, versatility and sheer power. The Professional Series 200 model features a formidable commercial-grade 2-peak-horsepower motor that works in concert with laser-cut stainless-steel blades to blend, puree, chop and mix with remarkable precision and speed. Its lightweight shatterproof blending container can handle anything from crushed ice to hot soups.
- Variable speed operation offers exceptional control over texture and temperature.
- 2-peak-horsepower motor provides the power and speed to mix ingredients completely and evenly for ultrasmooth, creamy results.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Creates blends at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- Extremely versatile appliance can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients and whip up ice cream, sorbet and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh, wholesome juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and creating salsas, dips and spreads.
- One-piece precision-crafted stainless-steel blade stays sharp through rugged daily use.
- Metal-to-metal connection between container and base prevents stripping or wear.
- 64-oz. copolyester container is BPA free, lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Two-piece lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam when processing hot ingredients.
- Includes patented tamper tool, cookbook and instructional DVD.
- Hand built and rigorously tested by the family-owned company at its headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dimensions & More Info
- Plastic base; BPA-free copolyester container.
- 7 1/4" x 8 3/4" x 20" high.
- 64 fl. oz. capacity.
- 12 lb.
- 2 peak HP motor.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then turn on low speed for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Vitamix Professional Series 200 Blender
|Vitamix Professional 200 Blender||Sugg. Price $550 Our Price $399.95||$0|