Vitamix Professional Series 300 Blender
Vitamix blenders are in a class of their own, unrivaled for their durability, versatility and sheer power. The Professional Series 300 blender boasts a 64-oz.-cap. blending container with a low, wide profile designed to fit under most kitchen cabinets while producing faster, finer and more efficient results than conventional blenders. It also offers a 64-oz. capacity (nearly double what most blenders allow) and fully variable speed you control with a smooth turn of the dial.
- Two-peak-horsepower motor and wide blade radius provide the speed and control to blend ingredients completely and evenly for ultrasmooth, creamy results.
- Extremely versatile machine can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients and whip up ice cream, sorbet and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh, wholesome juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and creating salsas, dips and spreads.
- Pulse function offers total control over texture and thickness and can be used at any speed.
- Superior airflow and a highly efficient motor make the Series 300 blender one of the quietest Vitamix has ever made—40% quieter than previous models.
- Large 64-oz.-cap. BPA-free co-polyester carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam when processing hot ingredients.
- Comes with a hardbound cookbook containing more than 200 recipes.
- PVC plastic housing; hard-wearing laser-cut stainless-steel blades.
- 7-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 17 1/4" high, 7 1/2" wide; 7 1/2" deep.
- 1200 W; 24,000 RPMs.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Black: Vtamix model number #1948.
- Ruby: Vitamix model number #1949.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then turn on low speed for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Like
Modernist Cuisine At Home Cookbook
- Online Only