Just like the versatile racks used in Provençal kitchens for generations, our handsome French oak and cast-iron rack offers storage and display for cookbooks, serveware and, of course, freshly home-baked treats.
- 47.5"L x 21"W x 90.5"H.
- 6 shelves, 5 of which are adjustable, offer storage and display space.
- A molded top and lion's-paw feet add architectural detail.
- Handcrafted in southern France by master carpenters from slabs of matte-finished solid oak and a cast iron frame.
- Heirloom-quality to stand tall for years to come.
- Furniture pads are recommended to prevent scratches and protect floors.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 47.5"L x 21"W x 90.5"H
- Upper shelves (3; adjustable): 43.5"L x 14"W x 1" thick; adjustable in 5" increments
- Lower shelves (2; adjustable): 43.5"L x 19"W x 1" thick; adjustable in 5" increments
- Feet: 2"W x 3"D x 3"H
- Made in France.
This item is shipped via UPS or White Glove. Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
For Items Denoted by the White Glove Flag
Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
The charge for all shipping is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item’s price.
All items not flagged by a flat-rate delivery fee, are charged via our standard ship table. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items (with the exception of those marked as Final Sale) may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. . View Full Return Policy.