Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
- Online Only
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Just like the versatile racks used in Provençal kitchens for generations, our handsome French oak and cast-iron rack offers storage and display for cookbooks, serveware and, of course, freshly home-baked treats.
- 47.5"L x 21"W x 90.5"H.
- 6 shelves, 5 of which are adjustable, offer storage and display space.
- A molded top and lion's-paw feet add architectural detail.
- Handcrafted in southern France by master carpenters from slabs of matte-finished solid oak and a cast iron frame.
- Heirloom-quality to stand tall for years to come.
- Furniture pads are recommended to prevent scratches and protect floors.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 47.5"L x 21"W x 90.5"H
- Upper shelves (3; adjustable): 43.5"L x 14"W x 1" thick; adjustable in 5" increments
- Lower shelves (2; adjustable): 43.5"L x 19"W x 1" thick; adjustable in 5" increments
- Feet: 2"W x 3"D x 3"H
- Made in France.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, listed below, are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.