Viktor Air Purifier
- Online Only
Count on this Swiss designed state-of-the-art machine to help ensure that the air in your home is pure, clean and fresh. Combining a stylish, modern design with precision technology, it has a specially developed HPP Filter System™ that cleanses the air according to five adjustable settings. Activated carbon filtration eliminates unpleasant odors, while an integral fragrance diffuser allows you to enjoy natural aromatherapy.
- After a preliminary filter reduces large particles and pollutants, the HPP Filter System™ eliminates fine dust, pollen and unpleasant odors—as well as viruses and bacteria.
- Eco-friendly preliminary filter is washable, so you can use it again and again.
- Patent-pending air purifier boasts top CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) values.
- Does not produce ozone.
- Customize filtration with capacity stages, from extremely quiet to ultra-powerful.
- Circulating room fragrance diffuser has a dispensing chamber for aromatic essential oils.
- Energy-efficient night mode features dimmable LED control lights.
- Programmable timer switches off the unit after two, four or eight hours.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 1/2" x 9 3/4" x 18" high; 10.8 lb.
- 5 foot black cord.
- Designed in Switzerland; made in China.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- 12-18 watts.
- Use & Care
- Wipe exterior surfaces with a damp cloth, then dry well.
- Preliminary filter can be carefully cleaned with a vacuum cleaner—change at 6-month intervals.
- Replace activated charcoal filter every 6 months.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.