Viante Pasta Extruder
Making your own fresh, flavorful pasta has never been easier or faster. Simply add ingredients to this sleek machine and it quickly mixes and kneads the dough, then extrudes it through discs to create 14 different shapes. Enjoy everything from spaghetti and fettuccine to rigatoni with your favorite homemade or prepared sauces. You'll also find the machine useful for making homemade biscotti.
- Produces over 1 pound of fresh, homemade pasta in just 30 minutes.
- Includes discs for creating 14 unique shapes: linguine, fettuccine, tagliatelle, pappardelle, vermicelli, spaghettini, spaghetti, ziti, rigatoni, lasagnette, pasta del contadino, bucatini, conchigliette rigate and biscotti.
- Mixes and kneads dough to the perfect consistency.
- Easily transitions from kneading dough to extruding pasta.
- Transparent top viewing window allows you to see when the dough reaches your desired texture.
- Safe to operate; will not operate unless lid is closed.
- Disassembles for easy cleaning; removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Heavy-duty die-cast aluminum body.
- 12 3/4" x 13" x 15" high; 25 lb., 8 oz.
- Made in China.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Pasta Extruder Includes:
- 14 extruding discs.
- Removable measuring spoon.
- Pasta cutter.
- Cleaning tool.
- Instruction manual and recipes.
- Use & Care
- Removable parts and attachments are dishwasher safe. To clean housing, wipe with a damp cloth.
- Product Manual
- The full user's manual (4MB) for the Viante Pasta Extruder is available for download.
- Download Manual (4 MB).