Verismo™ 583 System by Starbucks®
Your favorite freshly brewed coffee and espresso drinks are better than ever with the next generation of Starbucks signature machine. Every feature has been meticulously refined and re-engineered to ensure ultimate performance and ease of use. Count on this state-of-the-art machine to deliver a premium espresso, caffè latte or coffee—all in less than a minute.
- The Starbucks single-cup espresso machine, newly improved and refined for top performance and ease of use.
- Uses Starbucks coffee and natural milk pods (sold separately) to automatically brew individual cups of coffee, espresso and caffè lattes.
- Brews espresso in 30 seconds—and coffee in under a minute.
- Swiss-engineered high-pressure technology extracts the finest flavor from the coffee and creates sweet, creamy steamed milk.
- Creates 19 bars of pressure for a coffeehouse-quality crema atop every cup of espresso.
- Machine reaches brewing temperature in just 15 seconds.
- Height-adjustable drip tray accommodates different cup sizes.
- Used pods automatically drop into a built-in container that holds up to 10 used pods before disposal is needed.
- Automatically shuts down after 5 minutes of inactivity.
- 33.8 fl.-oz. removable water tank.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 3/4" x 16" x 14" high.
- Made in China.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
You May Also Need
Nifty Starbucks Verismo Capsule Drawer