Vegtrug Raised Beds
Plant and harvest vegetables at a comfortable height in this sturdy raised planter. The deep V-shaped bed provides a range of soil depths to suit the preferences of deep-rooted vegetables like tomatoes, ground-hugging herbs like thyme and everything in between. Because it’s portable, you’re free to move the planter to take advantage of microclimates as seasons change as well as to accommodate changing outdoor spaces.
- Elevated design minimizes discomfort of bending over and helps keep pets and pests out.
- V-shaped bed provides ideal growing conditions for a range of plants.
- Small enough to fit small outdoor spaces with enough capacity to yield an abundant harvest.
- Crafted of FSC-certified sustainable Fir.
- Treated with a food-safe water-based wood preservative.
- Includes a fitted, breathable fabric liner for drainage.
- Replacement drainage liners are available (sold separately).
- Assembly required.
- Predrilled for easy assembly; all hardware included
- Small: 39 1/2” x 30” x 31 1/2” high overall; 7 1/2 cu.-ft. cap.
- Medium: 71” x 30” x 31 1/2” high overall; 14 1/2 cu.-ft. cap.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in China.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.