Vegetable Harvesting Knife
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
This knife is made specifically for harvesting thick-stalked vegetables that can dull and damage household scissors and kitchen tools. Its serrated teeth ensure a clean cut that won’t injure plants and the high-carbon steel blade won’t degrade if left outdoors.
- Specially designed to harvest without damaging vegetables.
- Durable high-carbon steel retains sharpness.
- Varnished hardwood handle with leather thong for hanging.
- Protective leather sheath included.
- 4" wide, 13" long; 6.3 oz.
- Designed by a company in Sheffield, England, renowned for its high-quality gardening tools.
- Use & Care
- Clean and dry after use.
- Cover with the protective sheath and store in a dry place.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.