Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Square Cake Pans
Designed to promote even baking and browning, these aluminized-steel pans distribute heat quickly and efficiently. The Goldtouch nonstick coating releases baked goods in perfect shape and cleans up in seconds.
- Versatile pan is ideal for baking bar cookies, brownies and cakes.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Won’t corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Folded construction enhances strength.
- Recipe included.
- Dishwasher safe.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" pan: 8" sq., 2" high.
- 9" pan: 9" sq., 2 1/4" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.