Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Loaf Pan, 1 Lb.
Designed to promote even baking and browning of quick breads, yeast breads and pound cakes, our commercial-quality American-made pan releases baked goods in perfect shape and cleans up in seconds, thanks to its technologically advanced Goldtouch nonstick coating.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Folded construction enhances strength.
- Made exclusively for us by a 50-year-old American company, North America’s only manufacturer of commercial bakeware.
- Recipe included.
- Dishwasher safe.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 1 lb. pan: 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 2 3/4" high.
- 1.5 lb. pan: 10" x 5" x 3" high.
- Made in USA.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.