Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick 6-Piece Essentials Bakeware Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Successful baking relies as much on good tools as it does on techniques and ingredients. Our signature professional-quality pans offer superb performance and the impeccable release of our Goldtouch nonstick coating. This special set includes all the essentials for everyday baking tasks.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim of the half-sheet pan maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pans while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Extended edge on muffin pan provides a secure grip, making it easy to transfer the pan to and from the oven.
- Extra-thick rolled edge of round cake pans ensures maximum durability and warp resistance.
- Straight side guarantees uniform, professional-looking cakes for easy layering.
- Cooling rack is made of durable steel.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
6-piece set includes:
- One cookie sheet.
- One half-sheet pan.
- One cooling rack.
- One 12-well muffin pan.
- Two 9" round cake pans.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Muffin pan: 15 3/4" x 11” x 2” high.
- Cookie sheet: 18" x 14" x 1” high.
- Half-sheet pan: 18" x 13" x 1” high.
- Cake pans: 9" diam., 2" high.
- Cooling rack: 16 3/4" x 11 1/2" x 1/2" high.
- Made in USA; cooling rack made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Suthrnmiss from Great Bakeware My husband started my Goldtouch bakeware with a few pieces. Wasn't long before I wanted more! And this set was perfect. It's heavy duty and beautiful so I anticipate lots of years baking.Date published: 2017-01-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Hippie from Great set! Went to buy the goldtouch springform and two cake pans. Saw this set and I loved them so much that I bought the set again for one of my daughters-in-law. Probably will do it again (have two more daughters-in-law)!Date published: 2017-01-08Rated 5 out of 5 by BakerNewbie from Grade A Baking Set! Never Look Back Wish this was my little secret! The perfect introductory baking set. After years of disappointing unevenless and difficulty cleaning of Pyrex and Anchor pieces, I upgraded to this 6-piece Goldtouch bake set and wished that I learned of this brand earlier. Used all but the cake pans multiple times since purchased and the muffins and cookies are baked to perfection and still look brand new! The pans are truly non-stick; no silpat, no sprays, no crisco/buttering needed! The entire set cleans up so nicely. I have quickly replaced all of my bakeware to the Goldtouch line and cannot be happier! They are aesthetically beautiful, easy to clean, and cooks evenly -- everything you want and expect from the Goldtouch line!Date published: 2016-12-27Rated 5 out of 5 by CaliT from Outstanding Gold touch William Sonoma I absolutely love this bakeware set! It's non stick no really non stick!! Every one says everything is non stick these days but these pans really work great in fact there is probably one in my oven right now. The food just glides off so there's no scrubbing for days when washing. And best of all they don't warp! My Williams-Sonoma Gold touch Nonstick 6-Piece Essentials Bakeware Set only left me wanting more, more of a good thing.Date published: 2016-11-30Rated 5 out of 5 by annmariemurphy from Will love this product for years to come I received this bakeware set for my bridal shower a few months ago and couldn't be happier with it. I use it weekly and am continually surprised at the quality and how everything I make slides round out of the pans! Interestingly enough my husband actually used the baking sheet to make gluten free pizza (which sticks to EVERYTHING) - slid right off thin delicious crust. Highly recommend.Date published: 2016-11-19Rated 4 out of 5 by ErinK412 from Looks great, 9" cake pans don't stack I love this set, and the color is great. My only complaint is that the cake pans don't stack, so they take up a lot of space.Date published: 2016-09-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Amaznblu1 from Excellence in Non-Stick Cookware I have been fed up with my cheap teflon coated pans for years, and I finally decided to splurge and invest in really good cookware. What a treat! Nothing sticks to any of these pans, and we find ourselves baking at home so much more because my new baking pans are a pleasure to work with. I can't recommend these items enough. This set would make an ideal shower gift for a newl-wed or a first apartment gift for a college grad or other young person. Don't suffer with your crummy old pans one more day! Pick up this awesome cookware, and let your inner baker take wing!Date published: 2016-08-18Rated 5 out of 5 by Gee01 from Best baking pans & great gifts for new bakers I have had a Goldtouch baking sheet for years. I replaced cheap pans with these new cookie sheets to add to the Goldtouch I already own. I really like the weight of these pans. The round cake pans are great for biscuits in the oven. the cooking rack have so many uses. The quality of these pans bake food evenly. The set is a good gift for new cooks and bakers.Date published: 2016-08-01