Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick 3-Piece Cookie Bakeware Set
Perfect for baking pressed, rolled and dropped cookies and pastries, this set includes a pair of our professional-quality cookie sheets, plus a cooling rack. Designed to promote even baking and browning, the nonstick sheets release baked goods in perfect shape and clean up in seconds.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Extra-large capacity provides ample space between cookies, and easy-grip handle eases transfer from oven to cooling rack.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pan while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Cooling rack is made of durable steel.
- Made exclusively for us by a 50-year-old American company, North America’s only manufacturer of commercial bakeware.
- Recipe included.
- Dishwasher safe.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 Cookie sheets: 18" x 14" x 1" high.
- 1 Cooling rack: 16 3/4" x 11 1/2" x 1/2" high.
- Cookie sheets made in USA.
- Cooling rack made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery