Tuscan White Bean Soup Starter
In Tuscan kitchens it was once customary to keep a pot of bean soup simmering on the stovetop, ready for anyone who might drop by. Our all-natural long-simmered starter makes it easy to capture the deep, complex flavors of that hearty classic in your own kitchen.
- An all-natural starter that combines cannellini beans with a medley of garden favorites – San Marzano tomatoes, carrots, celery, onions and red bell peppers – plus dry white wine, garlic and parsley.
- Enjoy as is, or add chicken, sausage or macaroni to create a delicious one-pot meal.
- 2 lb. 1 oz. (7–8 servings).
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Tomatoes, cannellini beans, onions, white wine, carrots, water, celery, red bell peppers, tomato puree, extra-virgin olive oil, garlic, roasted chicken demi-glace (chicken stock, mirepoix stock [carrot, celery and onion stocks], roasted chicken stock, dried chicken stock, modified food starch, water, gelatin, salt, white wine, chicken fat), parsley, sea salt, oregano, ground black pepper, crushed red pepper, sugar, sodium acid sulfate.