Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Toddy Cold Brew Pour-Over Coffee System
- Online Only
The Toddy cold-brew system has a devoted following of coffee aficionados. The exclusive method extracts the natural flavors of coffee while leaving behind undesirable bitter acids and oils. The result is a robust, ultrasmooth coffee with an unforgettable pure taste.
- Makes concentrated cold-brewed coffee or tea that stores in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- Produces a beverage that is naturally low in acid – cold-brewed coffee is approximately 67% less acidic than coffee brewed by conventional hot-brew methods.
- Dilute the concentrate one cup at a time to your preferred strength.
- Serve either with hot steaming water or cold water over ice.
- Includes brewing container with handle, glass decanter with lid, two reusable filters, rubber stopper, instructions and a recipe guide.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Plastic and glass construction.
- 7-cup cap. (56 fl oz.)
- 7" diam., 14 3/4" high.
- 1 lb. 7 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Cold-brew coffee grounds for 12 hours to achieve the best results.
- Reusable filters should be replaced after 10-12 brewing sessions, or three months. Replacement filters are available for purchase separately.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Rinse reusable filter with water and place damp in refrigerator or freezer in sealed plastic bag.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Need
Toddy Cold Brew Coffee System Filters
- Online Only