Williams-Sonoma Toasted Onion Powder
In the Middle Ages, onions were considered so valuable that they were sometimes used as currency. Modern cooks continue to prize these fragrant root vegetables for the rich flavors they add to savory dishes. Sure to become a mainstay in your kitchen, our toasted onion powder offers a new twist on a classic ingredient.
- As versatile as it is delicious, this unique seasoning is sweet and complex, with a delicate pungency.
- Its rich flavors adds depth to mayonnaise, marinades and vinaigrettes.
- Use instead of minced onion to season everything from soups, stews and chili to grilled meats and vegetables.
- Add a dash of toasted onion powder to cooking water for pasta or potatoes.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 2.2 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Toasted onion powder.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.