Williams Sonoma Toasted Onion Powder
In the Middle Ages, onions were considered so valuable that they were sometimes used as currency. Modern cooks continue to prize these fragrant root vegetables for the rich flavors they add to savory dishes. Sure to become a mainstay in your kitchen, our toasted onion powder offers a new twist on a classic ingredient.
- As versatile as it is delicious, this unique seasoning is sweet and complex, with a delicate pungency.
- Its rich flavors adds depth to mayonnaise, marinades and vinaigrettes.
- Use instead of minced onion to season everything from soups, stews and chili to grilled meats and vegetables.
- Add a dash of toasted onion powder to cooking water for pasta or potatoes.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 2.2 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Toasted onion powder.
Next Day Delivery