Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Thomas O'Brien Diamond Fretwork Rug
Handknotted wool and jute bring warmth and soulfulness to a clean-lined design from Thomas O'Brien. The result is a rug that spans styles, defies trends and works nearly anywhere – in short: a modern classic.
- Hand knotted from 50% yarn-dyed wool and 50% natural jute.
- Designed by Thomas O'Brien.
- Neutral palette and symmetrical, all-over design makes it easy to place.
- We recommend our Heavyweight Rug Pad with this style; our latex-backed pad (sold separately) can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Due to the handmade nature of our rugs, all sizes are approximate.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
- Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of the fibers.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Turn carpet occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth.
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag.
- Place in dry, well-ventilated area.
- Use of a rug pad is recommended.
Please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery. Larger sizes are delivered with our White Glove Delivery Service and should be delivered within 2 to 4 weeks. For White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home and placed in the room of your choice. Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
Also in this Collection
Thomas Obrien Diamond Fretwork Rug Swatch
- Free Shipping