Nordic Ware The Great Cupcake Cake Pan
Kids' eyes will be as big as their cake plates when a giant cupcake shows up for dessert. Our pan creates a cupcake of Dr. Seuss proportions – an impressive 6" high and 7" across – that lends itself to fanciful decorations.
- Top and bottom pieces can be baked in two different flavors and frosted.
- Pan can also be used to create an ice cream cake: in one side of the pan, bake the cake's bottom, then freeze ice cream in the other side to create the top.
- Cast-aluminum pan ensures uniform baking and sharp detail.
- Premium nonstick interior provides smooth release.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 1/4" x 10" x 4 1/2" high.
- 10-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.