Thanksgiving Petits Fours
- Online Only
Served with dessert wine or coffee, our petits fours provide a delightful complement to the holiday meal. Dragonfly Cakes, a boutique bakery in Northern California, prepares them for us using the fresh, all-natural ingredients. Each diamond-shaped treat is handmade with three layers of light, moist vanilla sponge cake enriched with marzipan and buttercream, coated in chocolate and topped with a delicate, hand-cut marzipan leaf.
- Set of 12, three of each flavor: vanilla, chocolate and caramel butter-cream.
- 12 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The petits fours are shipped frozen with ice packs. Refrigerate or freeze upon receipt.
- If frozen, defrost in the refrigerator for approximately 2 hours. For optimal taste, let the petits fours sit at room temperature for 1 to 2 hours prior to serving. Petits fours keep up to 1 week refrigerated and 3 months frozen.
- Vanilla Cake: Flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, flour acid) sugar, eggs, butter, milk, soybean oil, baking powder.
- White Coating: Sugar, palm kernel and palm oil, whey, nonfat milk, soya lecithin, pure vanilla; Dark Coating; Sugar, palm kernel and palm oils, cocoa (processed with potassium carbonate), nonfat milk, sorital monostearate, and soya lecithin emulsifiers, pure vanilla.
- Marzipan: almonds, sugar, oil, egg whites.
- Chocolate Buttercream: Butter, cornstarch, milk, sugar, vanilla (vanilla extract, alcohol, water) dark chocolate (cocoa liqueur, sugar, cocoa butter, full cream milk, soya lecithin, vanilla extract) vanilla buttercream: butter, cornstarch, milk, sugar, vanilla (vanilla extract, alcohol, water).
- Carmel Buttercream: Butter, cornstarch, milk, sugar, vanilla (vanilla extract, alcohol, water), carmel (sugar and cream) marzipan: almonds, sugar, oil, egg whites.
- Chocolate Ganache: Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Liqueur, sugar, cocoa butter, full cream milk, soya lecithin, vanilla extract), cream.
- Carmel Filling: Sugar, cream.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.