Tartlet Pan, Set of 6
Tartlet pans have been a Williams-Sonoma favorite since 1960, when Chuck Williams introduced our customers to the pleasures of baking classic French pastries. These versatile little pans make it easy to create perfectly formed shells for your favorite fillings.
- Set of six 3" diam., 3/4" high pans.
- Ideal for preparing sweet or savory tartlets.
- Heavy-gauge tin efficiently conducts heat.
- Promotes a uniformly tender golden-brown crust.
- Made in France by a company that has produced quality bakeware since 1887.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3" diam., 3/4" high.
- 3.38-oz. cap. each.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.