Tapered Rolling Pin
French pastry chefs rely on this classic tool for rolling out thin, uniform circles of pie or tart dough.
- Classic handle-free design.
- Tapering pin can be pivoted to create a perfect round of pastry.
- The pin is so slender and lightweight, you can easily flip the rolled dough over the wooden cylinder and ease it into a baking pan.
- Made in Maine of rock maple, a hardwood prized for its strength, smoothness and durability.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1/2" to 1 1/4" diam., 20" long.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.