Swedish Wood Shelving
The stability, durability and strength of our Swedish shelving set the standard for modular wood shelving – a standard that many other systems cannot match. Easy to expand, the shelving is a versatile addition to the pantry, kitchen or laundry/utility room.
- Top-quality modular storage that's easy to assemble and expand.
- Configures in numerous combinations to accommodate changing needs.
- Units can be joined side by side for a complete wall-and-corner system.
- Smoothly milled wood can be painted, stained or left unfinished (will age to a golden patina).
- Shelves are 11 1/2" deep and adjust up or down in 4 1/2" increments.
- Shelves are reinforced with concealed steel rods and each supports up to 400 lb.
- Solid white pine, sustainably forested in Sweden.
- Simple assembly required.
- Additional uprights and shelves are sold separately.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Corner unit: 28 1/2" x 13" x 69" high. Includes 6 shelves, 5 uprights, steel support rods and brass-plated fasteners.
- Tower unit: 16" x 13" x 69" high. Includes 6 shelves, 4 uprights, steel support rods and brass-plated fasteners.
- Wide unit: 32" x 13" x 69" high. Includes 6 shelves, 4 uprights, steel support rods and brass-plated fasteners.
- Stemware shelf: 31 1/2" x 13" x 2" high. Holds 21–28 wineglasses, depending on size.
- Each shelf is 11 1/2" deep and supports up to 400 lb.
- Set of 2 extra uprights: 3 1/2" x 3/4" x 69" high.
- Set of 2 extra shelves for wide unit: 31 1/2" x 11 1/2" x 2" high.
- Metal bracing: 2 steel bases, 4 wood screws.
- Made in Sweden.
- For added stability and safety, we recommend securing your shelving units to the wall. Consult with your local hardware store about the best hardware for your wall type.