Williams-Sonoma Sun-Dried Tomato Flakes
This tangy-sweet seasoning was originally developed as a way to preserve the summer-ripe flavors of fresh tomatoes, without the need for canning. The sun-dried flakes add vibrant color and impressive depth of flavor to all sorts of dishes – from soups and sauces to marinades and vinaigrettes.
- These ruby-red flakes are made from the finest vine-ripened tomatoes, hand-harvested and carefully sun-dried to concentrate their intense tangy-sweet flavors.
- Use our sun-dried tomato flakes in recipes that call for tomatoes or tomato paste, including pasta sauces, soups, stews and chili.
- Add this seasoning to your favorite baked goods, such as homemade breads, bagels and pizzas.
- For an irresistible dipping oil, blend the flakes with fruity olive oil and a bit of freshly ground pepper. Serve with toasted baguette slices or your favorite raw veggies.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 1.8 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Sun dried tomato flakes.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.