Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Succulent Distressed-Cedar Box
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Celebrate the fascinating beauty of succulents with living garden art for your home. Artisans in Oregon hand craft each arrangement by clustering more than 40 live succulent plants within a distressed cedar wood frame. The echevaria, aeonium and sedum succulents are planted in soil; water as needed to keep them growing and thriving.
- Hang frame on a wall using predrilled holes, or place horizontally on a table for a beautiful centerpiece.
- Sturdy frame is made of local Oregon cedar.
- Drainage holes in frame allow excess water to flow through.
- Protect from weather.
- 12" x 12" x 3 1/2" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Water when leaves begin to pucker. Allow to dry before rehanging.
- Mist monthly to clean dust from leaves.
- Plants will eventually flower. Large plants can be pinched back to form new plants.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.