Stoneware Vinegar Bottle
Since 1847, the Renault family has dedicated 5 generations to the crafting of high-quality, durable stoneware. This traditional, clip-top bottle, made in the family workshop in France, offers attractive and prolonged storage for fresh-pressed cider or kombucha. It also makes an ideal receptacle for infusing oils and vinegars with fresh garden herbs or spices.
- Clip-top stoneware bottle for storing oils, vinegars, cider, and other liquids.
- Ceramic lid with hinged metal clip and rubber ring creates an airtight seal.
- Crafted in durable stoneware for excellent temperature regulation.
- High temperature-fired for durability.
- Finished and glazed by hand.
- Water-tight, food-safe, and BPA-free.
- 11 3/4" x 3 1/2".
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.