Stoneware Onion Pot
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
The traditional design of this French terra-cotta onion pot helps keep freshly harvested onions and garlic fresh and easily accessible for kitchen use. Holes in the pot sides allow limited aeration to the bulbs inside, preventing mold and decay. Made of high-fired clay by the Renault family, who has been crafting stoneware in France for 5 generations.
- Traditional aerated French onion pot for storing onions and garlic.
- High-temperature-fired for durability.
- Finished and glazed by hand.
- Keep pot in cool, dark, and dry location for best results.
- Water-tight, food-safe, and BPA-free.
- Crafted in pottery workshop established in 1847.
- 6" x 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.