Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Staub Cast-Iron Fry Pan
Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. Whether you're sautéing poultry or frying bacon, the textured surface of this pan browns beautifully and heats evenly.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Multicoat enameling creates a glossy, vibrantly colored "majolique" finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- The specially formulated black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface resulting in better browning.
- The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Fry Pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 5 lb. 3 oz.
- 12" Fry Pan: 12" diam., 2" high; 6 lb. 9 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher Safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
Next Day Delivery