Staub Cast-Iron Pumpkin Cocotte
Celebrate the fall harvest with a collectible kitchen-to-table cocotte in the natural shape of a pumpkin. Cast iron’s unparalleled ability to retain heat makes this piece a great choice for slow-cooking the season's signature soups, stews, pot roasts and braises. As practical as it is beautiful, the cocotte features Staub’s innovative enamel coating for superior performance, style and durability.
- Sculptural base and lid replicate pumpkin shape, complete with "stem" handle crafted of solid brass.
- Glossy multicoat enameling ensures strength and heat resistance—and creates a vibrantly colored "majolique" finish.
- Enamel coating resists rust, chipping and cracking and requires no additional seasoning.
- Black matte interior enamel contains traces of quartz to provide additional heat resistance and a textured surface that improves browning.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" diam.; 7" high.
- 3 1/2-qt. cap.
- 11 lb. 13 oz. with lid.
- The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Extra-heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher Safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.