Staub Cast-Iron Pumpkin Cocotte
Celebrate the fall harvest with a collectible kitchen-to-table cocotte in the natural shape of a pumpkin. Cast iron’s unparalleled ability to retain heat makes this piece a great choice for slow-cooking the season's signature soups, stews, pot roasts and braises. As practical as it is beautiful, the cocotte features Staub’s innovative enamel coating for superior performance, style and durability.
- Sculptural base and lid replicate pumpkin shape, complete with "stem" handle crafted of solid brass.
- Glossy multicoat enameling ensures strength and heat resistance—and creates a vibrantly colored "majolique" finish.
- Enamel coating resists rust, chipping and cracking and requires no additional seasoning.
- Black matte interior enamel contains traces of quartz to provide additional heat resistance and a textured surface that improves browning.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" diam.; 7" high.
- 3 1/2-qt. cap.
- 11 lb. 13 oz. with lid.
- The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Extra-heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher Safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.