Staub Cast-Iron 4-Piece Cookware Set
This starter set makes a great introduction to the incredible durability, heat retention and even heat diffusion of enameled cast iron. Staub’s innovative enamel coating takes cooking with cast iron to the next level with improved performance, style and durability.
- Multi-coat enameling ensures strength and heat resistance and creates a deep, vibrantly colored “majolique” finish similar in appearance to fine ceramic for oven-to-table presentation.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning.
- The specially formulated black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface resulting in better browning.
- The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops including induction.
- Dozens of precisely placed bumps on the lid’s interior funnel evaporated juices directly back down on top of the food itself for more even basting.
- Enamel over cast iron ensures slow, even heat distribution.
- Extra-heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results.
- Made in France.
4-Piece Set includes:
- 12” grill pan.
- 5 1/2-qt. round oven with lid.
- 10” fry pan.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12” grill pan: 12” diam. x 1 3/4” high; 11 lb. 4 oz.
- 5 1/2-qt. round oven: 10” diam. x 4 1/2” high; 12 lb. with lid.
- 10" fry pan: 10” diam. x 2” high; 5 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher Safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.