Staub Cast-Iron 4-Piece Cookware Set
Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. This starter set includes everything you need to sauté, grill and bake, with cookware designed to transfer efficiently from the stovetop to the tabletop.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Multicoat enameling creates a glossy, vibrantly colored "majolique" finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning.
- The specially formulated black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface resulting in better browning.
- Extra-heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results.
- Made in France.
4-piece set includes:
- 10" fry pan.
- 12" grill pan.
- 5 1/2-qt. round cocotte with lid.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Fry Pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 5 lb. 4 oz.
- 12" Grill Pan: 12" diam., 1 3/4" high; 11 lb. 4 oz.
- 5 1/2-Qt. Round Cocotte: 10" diam., 4 1/2" high; 12 lb. with lid.
- The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops including induction.
- Dozens of precisely placed bumps on the lid's interior funnel evaporated juices directly back down on top of the food itself for more even basting.
- Enamel over cast iron ensures slow, even heat distribution.
- Designed for oven-to-table presentation.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher Safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
Next Day Delivery