Star Wars™ Vehicles Pancake Molds
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, a Jedi Kitchen Master created an epic breakfast to unleash the power of his Jedi Padawan. Using the Force™, he created three nonstick steel pancake molds in honor of the galactic star fighters of his heroes and villains: Jedi’s Knight’s X-Wing Fighter, Darth Vader’s™ Tie Fighter and Han Solo’s™ Millenium Flacon ™.
- Set of three, one of each star fighter.
- Easy-to-use molds.
- Place them with their handles up on a preheated griddle then pour in your batter.
- After the first side has set, remove the molds and flip the pancakes.
- The handles fold down for storage.
- Hand-wash; a nonstick coating makes them a snap to clean.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
© 2011 Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM. All rights reserved.
- Approx 6 1/4” to 7 1/4” wide.
- Made in China.
- Safe to use on stovetop griddle.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.