Nordic Ware Star of David Bundt® Cake Pan
Serve a wonderfully detailed Star of David cake as an impressive addition to your holiday celebration. Nordic Ware's heavy-duty baking pan turns out a lofty, even-textured cake with crisply defined edges.
- Traditional six-point Star of David shape.
- Center tube conducts extra heat to the middle of the cake for even baking.
- Nonstick interior for easy release and fast cleanup.
- Sold separately or in sets with our Williams-Sonoma Bundt mixes.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/4" x 11 1/2" x 4 1/2" high.
- 10-cup cap.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- Hand wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery