Sparkling Wine Making Kit
- Online Only
Make your favorite wines sparkle with the time-honored French method used to make fine Champagnes. Known as secondary fermentation, this traditional technique is easy to master with our sparkling wine kit. Just choose your base wine, from Chardonnay or pinot noir to a delicate rosé—the kit includes everything else you'll need. Simply pour wine into Champagne bottles, blend with a proofed batch of tirage (yeast starter), then cork the bottles, fasten the wire hoods and affix the temperature strips. In just four to eight weeks, you'll be enjoying your own homemade sparkling wine—perfect for sharing at seasonal celebrations.
- Transform red or white wines into sparkling wines, using the classic technique of secondary fermentation.
- Sparkling wines make great gifts—or serve them at your own gatherings.
- Includes traditionally shaped Champagne bottles with corks and hoods, fermentation tools, yeast starter, gift tags and step-by-step instructions for crafting authentic sparkling wines.
- Makes up to eight bottles (four batches).
- All-natural ingredients—no preservatives.
- Made in USA.
- 2 Champagne bottles.
- 2 temperature strips.
- 2 wire hoods.
- 2 plastic corks.
- 2 tags.
- 1 funnel.
- 1 hydrometer (for measuring the specific gravity of the tirage).
- 4 packets of yeast starter (enough for 8 bottles of sparkling wine).
- Complete instructions.
- Yeast Starter: Active dry wine yeast.
Next Day Delivery