- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Solitary bees are very prolific pollinators and will help ensure an abundant harvest for your edible garden. Unlike honey bees, solitary bees do not form hives, produce honey or wax and very rarely sting. This beautiful hand-crafted hive mimics the natural cavities the bees prefer for nesting, so they will return again and again to make your garden more productive.
- Untreated blond poplar will develop an earthy brown patina with time.
- Composed of nesting trays that allow hive to be easily dismantled, inspected and cleaned.
- Mimics bees' natural habitat, often difficult for them to find in populated areas.
- Handcrafted by an Amish community in McConnellsville, Ohio.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6 1/4” x 7” x 8 1/4” high.
- Made in USA.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.