SodaStream Revolution Sparkling Water Maker
Love sparkling water but hate the bottle waste? The new Sodastream Revolution offers an easy, one-touch way to turn tap water into your favorite bubbly beverage. Just fill the reusable plastic bottle, place it in the Revolution, and select your preferred level of carbonation with the push of a button.
- Plug-in machine has four preset buttons that allow you to choose the precise amount of carbonation to suit your taste.
- Less expensive than store-bought sparkling water, with no bottles to recycle.
- Includes two 20 oz. stainless-steel-trimmed BPA-free plastic carafes with fizz-preserving stoppers to seal in the carbonation.
- Includes one refillable CO2 cylinder (carbonates up to 60 carafes).
- LED display shows carbonating process and amount of CO2 remaining in cylinder.
- Snap-n-Lock feature connects bottle to the machine for a secure seal.
- Plastic casing with metallic finish.
- 5 1/2" x 10 1/2" x 17" high; 6 lb.
- Plugs into AC adapter.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Depleted CO2 cylinders can be exchanged at your nearest Williams-Sonoma store or by visiting www.sodastreamusa.com.
- Use only with SodaStream plastic carbonating bottles.
- Carbonate only drinking water without additives.
- Wipe clean as needed with a damp cloth.
- Bottles are hand wash only.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow two to three weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Need
SodaStream Ice Cube Maker
Ice Cube Maker
- Online Only