Nordic Ware Skull Cake Pan
Spooky celebrations begin with bewitching baking pan, which makes a Halloween dessert in the shape of a grinning skull. There's no magic required—simply bake the two halves of the cake, then press them together with icing to create the perfect party centerpiece.
- Makes a 3-D cake in the shape of a skull—great for Halloween parties and haunted houses.
- Durable aluminum construction ensures sharp detail and uniform baking.
- A premium nonstick finish guarantees your cake will come out of the pan easily—and ensures quick cleanup.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 3/5” x 9 3/4” x 4” high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.