Sirena Sisal Rug, Black Pearl
Jacquard-woven with ogee arches in soft, elemental hues, our sisal rug enlivens rooms with great texture and subtle pattern. Its thick, dense, durable weave is exceptionally hard-wearing and feels good underfoot, and it's edged with a simple, serged binding.
- Made from pure sisal, a sustainable natural material.
- Static-free, it won't attract dust or hold dirt.
- Hard-wearing, so it's a good choice for high-traffic areas.
- .5" thick, approx.
- Backed with natural latex.
- We recommend our Lightweight Rug Pad with this style; our latex-backed pad (sold separately) can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6' x 9'
- 8' x 10'
- 9' x 12'
- 10' x 14'
- Custom sizes available.
- Woven in India.
- Cut and sewn in USA.
- Use & Care
- Indoor use only.
- Rug pad recommended.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Brush off crumbs and loose dirt with a broom. For longest life, vacuum only occasionally, on low power without a beater brush.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Due to the nature of the fiber, loose ends will occasionally pop up. Simply tuck them back in, or clip them with scissors. Do not pull loose ends.
- Turn carpet around occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible.
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- No water, steam or wet shampoo.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag. Place in a dry, well-ventilated area.
Please allow 5 to 7 days for delivery. Larger sizes are delivered by our White Glove Delivery Service and should be delivered within 2 to 4 weeks. For White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home and placed in the room of your choice. Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. All items not flagged by a shipping surcharge, are charged via our standard ship table. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Vendor shipped rugs are not returnable. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. Sale items ending in .97 or .99 are not returnable or cancellable. View Full Returns Policy.