Silver-Tipped Nautilus Shell on Stand
The nautilus shell has captivated everyone from Renaissance artists and Victorian collectors to modern-day lovers of nature's artistry. Polished to a pearly luster, our hand-harvested shell is accented with gleaming silver to highlight its delicately curved silhouette.
- 3" x 5" x 11" high overall.
- Hand-polished nautilus shell is accented with silver plating.
- Displayed on a museum stand of nickel-plated aluminum.
- Felt pads and rubber gliders on the stand protect surfaces from scratches.
- Natural variations in the shells make each piece unique.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 3" x 5" x 11" high.
- Shell only: approx. 3" x 5" x 6 1/2".
- Made in the Philippines.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.