Silver-Tipped Nautilus Shell on Stand
The nautilus shell has captivated everyone from Renaissance artists and Victorian collectors to modern-day lovers of nature's artistry. Polished to a pearly luster, our hand-harvested shell is accented with gleaming silver to highlight its delicately curved silhouette.
- 3" x 5" x 11" high overall.
- Hand-polished nautilus shell is accented with silver plating.
- Displayed on a museum stand of nickel-plated aluminum.
- Felt pads and rubber gliders on the stand protect surfaces from scratches.
- Natural variations in the shells make each piece unique.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 3" x 5" x 11" high.
- Shell only: approx. 3" x 5" x 6 1/2".
- Made in the Philippines.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.