Shun Premier 7-Piece Knife Block Set
- Online Only
The Shun Premier collection is distinguished by hand-hammered blades and walnut-colored PakkaWood handles that evoke the artistry of traditional hand-forged knives. Hand-crafted in Japan, the blades are thin and lightweight. This set of essential kitchen knives combines the best of Shun cutlery in a new design and equips you with the most popular knife sizes.
- Blades feature a core of VG-MAX "super steel" clad on each side with 69 microthin layers of stainless-steel.
- The striking hand-hammered finish (tsuchime in Japanese) reduces drag when cutting and helps to quickly release food from the blade.
- Walnut-finish PakkaWood handles have a two-position design, providing a trigger grip for pull cuts and the perfect balance point for a pinch grip.
- Stainless-steel end caps embossed with the Shun logo add stability, strength and wide weight distribution from end to end.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 4" paring knife.
- 6 1/2" utility knife.
- 8" chef's knife.
- 9" bread knife.
- Honing steel.
- Kitchen shears.
- 11-slot bamboo block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" paring knife: 4"-long blade; 4 1/8"-long handle; 2.4 oz.
- 6 1/2" utility knife: 6 1/2"-long blade; 4 1/8"-long handle; 5.6 oz.
- 8" chef's knife: 8"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 7.68 oz.
- 9" bread knife: 9"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 7.85 oz.
- Honing steel: 9"-long rod; 4 3/4"-long handle; 7.2 oz.
- Kitchen shears.
- 11-slot bamboo block: 12" x 6" x 8" high.
- Knives made in Japan.
- Block and honing steel made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener designed to sharpen at a 16-degree angle, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.