Shun Kitchen Shears
- Special Offer
- Online Only
These professional-quality Japanese shears are among the most versatile tools in the kitchen. Showcasing Shun's legendary quality and craftsmanship, they're great for everything from trimming and portioning poultry to prepping vegetables and cutting parchment paper for baking pans.
- This versatile pair of commercial quality shears is an everyday kitchen essential.
- Bottom blade is microserrated to grip slippery foods, while top blade is smooth to ensure a clean cut.
- Bone notch at end of blade easily cuts through chicken bones. 22 degree cutting edge for exceptional sharpness and durability.
- Includes a built-in screwdriver/pry tool.
- Razor-sharp blades are made of Japanese Mo.V high carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Soft Santoprene handles provide a steady, comfortable grip. Ergonomic handles are ambidextrous.
- Produced by Japan's leading blade manufacturer.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9" long overall; 4" blades.
- 7.5 oz.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen at home using a sharpener designed for scissors, or have the shears sharpened by a professional.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.