Shun Fuji Slicing Knife
The razor-sharpness and lightness of the Shun Fuji blade, combined with masterful control and balance in the hand, allow this knife to carve a clean, thin slice in a single stroke. Inspired by the high-performance knives used by Japanese chefs, our exclusive Shun Fuji collection represents the very best in Japanese cutlery craftsmanship.
- Developed for the experienced cook who prefers the lightness and razor sharpness of Eastern-style blades.
- Handcrafted with 161-layer Damascus construction.
- The blade's core of SG2 steel is clad on each side with 80 alternating layers of nickel and stainless steel.
- Handle is dark tagayasan wood, or “iron sword wood,” an extremely dense wood traditionally used in Japan to make samurai sword handles.
- The double-D handle shape has finger ridges on both sides for a comfortable, ambidextrous grip.
- End cap made of polished Damascus steel.
- Shun Fuji collection won the “Kitchen Knife of the Year Award” at the U.S. 2011 Blade Show for the best in new product quality and design.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 9"-long blade.
- 5 1/4"-long handle.
- 5 1/2" oz.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener designed to sharpen at a 16-degree angle, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.