Shun Classic Ultimate Utility Knife
Equipped with an ultrasharp scalloped blade, this multitalented knife cuts effortlessly through crusty breads, meats, cheeses and vegetables – making it the ultimate sandwich slicer. It's crafted by Japan's leading blade manufacturer for a lifetime of service in the kitchen.
- VG-10 “super steel” blade is clad on each side with 16 microthin layers of high-carbon steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Sharp scalloped blade cuts cleanly and efficiently through a multitude of foods.
- Wide rounded tip is handy for spreading condiments.
- Durable PakkaWood handle resists moisture and has a D shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
- This NSF-certified knife meets the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6"-long blade.
- 5"-long handle.
- 6.5 oz.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.