Scotch Cured Smoked Salmon
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
The seafood experts at Maine’s family-run Browne Trading Co., in the heart of Portland’s Old Port fishing community, use traditional techniques to create this exceptional smoked salmon. Farm-raised Scottish salmon are cured in Scotch whiskey barrels with Scotch, sea salt and cane sugar, then gently cold-smoked over local Maine fruitwoods. The result is creamy, slightly sweet salmon with a rich flavor and buttery, delicate texture. Each fillet is hand cut, trimmed and thinly sliced, ready to serve.
- Approx. 50 slices; 2 lb. 8 oz. (serves 6-10).
- Packaged in a wooden gift box.
- Shipped cold with ice packs.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ships cold with ice packs. Upon receipt, remove the salmon from the shipping container and place in the refrigerator. The salmon keeps refrigerated up to 2 days opened, up to 2 weeks unopened, and 2 months frozen.
- Atlantic salmon, sea salt, cane sugar, Scotch whisky, wood smoke.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped overnight to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.